Pages

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

one line status ........

    Love and Sadness line........


1) You and me make a wonderful ‘WE’

2) I need you like a heart needs a beat.

3) I didn’t choose you, My heart did.

4) We go together like copy and paste.

5) Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.

6) Love is just love, it can never explained.

7) My real smile comes when I am with you.

8) Love is a policy, without terms and conditions.

9) Some love one, some love two. I love one that is you

10) I love you not because I need you. I need you because I love you

11) I love my life because it’s you.



12) Nothing is fine, but when I’m with you everything is fine.



13) You’re the ping to my pong.



14) Love is like a baby, it needs to be treated gently.



15) Can I borrow a kiss… I promise I’ll give it back.



16) Every moment I spent with you.. is like beautiful dream come true.



17) A successful relationship requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

18) I love you yesterday I love you still, I always have.. I always will

19) I still fall for you every day.

20) ना तंग कर…..जीने दे …..ऐ जिन्दगी ….. तेरी कसम हम….तेरे आगे हार गये है……

21) क्या खूब मजबूरियां थी मेरी भी अपनी ख़ुशी को छोड़ दिया ” उसे ” खुश देखने के लिए 

22) हल्की सी हो चुकी है नाजुक पलके मेरी …. मुद्दतो बाद इन नजरो से गिरा है कोई …

23) कुछ चीजें रोने से नहीं सब्र करने से मिलती हैं।

24) ...ख्वाहिश ज्यादा नहीं....

.....बस इतनी चाहत है...

प्रिंस बन जाऊ मैं तेरे दिल का..

महारानी बन जा तु मेरे दिल की..💕

Tr....s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remind in India 29 State Names

*भारत के 29 राज्यों के*        *नाम याद रखने की ट्रिक* तुलसीदास जी के दोहे में राम नाम जपते अत्रि मत गुसिआउ। पंक में उगोहमि अहि क...